To get more info call 800-837-3031 or
Weichert Title Group protects your investment while providing personalized service at the highest level of professionalism.
From contract to closing, with confidence
The purchase of a home could be the single largest investment you will make in your lifetime. So, the importance of fully protecting the transaction cannot be overstated. Title insurance is protection which assures that the rights and interests to the property are as expected, that the transfer of ownership is completed correctly, and that the new owner (that’s you) receives protection from future claims against the property. It is the most effective, most accepted and least expensive way to protect property ownership rights.
Delivering Legendary Service
As a real estate industry titan, Jim Weichert wanted to be sure the excellent care and service people were accustomed to, when purchasing a home with Weichert, did not end once the contract was signed. Weichert Title Group was founded in 1992, as Weichert, Realtors sought to offer its clientele a simple, seamless real estate transaction. Weichert Title Group is one of the valuable services that comprise the Weichert, All Under One Roof Customer Experience.
Leaders on the East Coast
Since its inception, Weichert Title Group has insured billions of dollars of real estate. It’s the largest title agent in New Jersey and it also holds licenses in other states along the east coast. When you’re with Weichert, you’ve got a team of title experts who are dedicated to making sure everything from searches, to settlement, to the issuance of the title policy is done as fast and as painless as possible.
And it’s exactly the type of service Weichert has been built on.
Title Insurance Benefits
Here are just a few of the benefits you get with Weichert Title:
- Coverage for future claims or losses due to title effects which are created by past events, prior to the acquisition of the property.
- Assurance that the original premium is the only cost paid during the entire ownership of the property.
- Protection from hidden risks, which could provide a basis for a claim after the property has been purchased.
- Help with eliminating risks and prevent losses caused by defects in the title, such as existing liens, unpaid mortgages or recording errors.
- Hidden risk assessments, such as forgery, incompetency or incapacity of the parties, fraudulent impersonation, and unknown errors in records.
Your Protection Above All Else
Arguably the most important benefit is your protection. If a claim is made against you, Weichert Title can protect you by:
- Defending the title in court, if necessary, at no cost to you.
- Bearing the cost of settling the claim, if it proves valid, in order to protect your title and ensure you maintain possession of the property.
Weichert Title Agency guarantees you the lowest premium rates permitted by their underwriters as filed with the N.J. Department of Insurance.
Call Weichert TitleAgency: 1-800-528-8853*
*In Maryland, call Weichert Title Agency of Maryland LLC: 1-301-340-7400
In Pennsylvania, call Weichert Closing Services Co.: 1-800-970-0050
In Virginia And Washington, D.C., call Weichert Title Agency LLC: 1-301-340-7411
Weichert National Title (all other areas): 1-866-448-4303