From your first meeting to the day you close, your Weichert Sales Associate will put you at ease as you navigate the process of buying a home.
Your trusted partner in home buying
When you’re looking for a partner to guide you through the intricate home buying process, you need a highly skilled, well-trained expert who lives and breathes real estate. No one is more qualified to represent your interests and serve your needs than a Weichert Sales Associate.
For 50 years, Weichert has been recognized as the industry’s undeniable leader for associate training, ongoing support and professional development. From foundational knowledge to strategic insight to best practices, your Weichert Sales Associate has been immersed in our culture of learning and values. With unparalleled instruction on the complexities of the home buying process and a deep understanding of your local housing market, he or she is uniquely-qualified to guide you from your home search and financing, to the closing table and moving day, so that you can live in the home of your dreams.
Your Weichert Sales Associate will:
- Ask thought-provoking questions—and listen effectively—to fully understand your needs and wants
- Apply local market expertise to help you evaluate all the listings in your target area
- Skillfully negotiate your offer and, once accepted, represent your best interests
- Ease and guide you through your purchase, providing personal support and critical insight to simplify what can be an intimidating and confusing process
- Communicate in a timely and straightforward manner, respecting your time and your concerns
- Keep in constant contact with the selling agent, working with him or her to come to a fair and fast agreement on any issues that may arise
Your peace of mind
High standards. A strict code of ethics. A shared purpose. These are the values that drive and inform all our Sales Associates. Here’s what you can expect when partnering with us:
- Integrity: Demonstrated in all dealings
- Professionalism: Maintained with everyone involved in your transaction
- Added Value: Created through the breadth and scope of the Weichert Family of Companies
- Legendary Service: Provided through responsiveness and attention to detail
- Relationships: Built for life through constant customer care and follow-up
Your new home wish list
Using the Weichert Home Buyer’s Guide as a basis for your initial discussion, your Sales Associate will first let you know the services that he or she provides. Then, as you work together to identify your goals for homeownership, you’ll get hands-on help sorting through your list of needs, wants and wishes. As a local area insider, your Sales Associate will provide critical insight on current housing inventory, market activity and trends for your areas of interest.
Your home buying power
Your Sales Associate may introduce you to their mortgage partner, who will help you navigate and streamline the financial piece of the home buying process. He or she can determine monthly payments for different price points and get you pre-approved for a loan, so you’ll be prepared to submit an offer when you find the perfect home. Once an offer is accepted, your mortgage partner will provide the personal attention you need to collect appropriate documentation and complete paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
Your ideal location
Together you and your Sales Associate will explore Community and School Information to help you select homes in your target area and price range. Then, he or she will schedule appointments for you to tour neighborhoods, so you can evaluate accessibility to local amenities, and see the homes on your radar.
Your dream come true
With a consultative approach, your Sales Associate will help you discern the value of a home when you’re ready to make an offer. Employing the Weichert Price Trend Analysis, he or she will review market activity and trends in the area, helping you to decide on a fair price for your potential new home. Once your offer is submitted, your Sales Associate will represent your best interests, tapping into his or her expert negotiation tactics and proven resolution strategies to overcome any obstacles and help you get the right price and right terms on your home purchase.
Your happily ever after
Weichert Sales Associate will help you avoid many common challenges associated with the buying process; turning stumbling blocks into stepping stones on your path to homeownership. He or she will make sure you clearly understand the process of buying a house; providing detailed explanations of what to expect and updating you frequently as you move toward settlement.
Are you tired of renting and considering buying a home? Use our Buy/Rent calculator to evaluate nine key financial data points and find out if homeownership is right for you.