Preparing to Sell Your Home
Here's how to be certain your home will be its most appealing to a potential buyer.
It's important to have someone take an unbiased look at your home's appeal. A knowledgeable Weichert Sales Associate will offer specific suggestions that let you add to its value without spending a lot of money. Here are some everyone should consider.
- Make a great first impression.
- Well-cared-for lawn and landscaping
- Seasonal door decoration
- Make all necessary repairs.
- Remove clutter to make your home more spacious.
- Neat closets
- Organized basement
- Keep things light and bright.
- Sunny, well-lit rooms look larger
- Fresh paint makes them seem new
- Highlight your home's best features.
- Arrange your furnishings to spotlight a beautiful view
- Use colors to draw attention to a charming fireplace
- Add special touches to create an inviting atmosphere
- Fresh flowers
- Scented candles
- Offer a Weichert Home Protection Plan – Beyond the cosmetic, this warranty adds appeal by assuring potential buyers that essential utilities and appliances won't present unexpected expenses. To learn more of the details, you can ask your Weichert Sales Associate.