Recently restored! This storied residence is where George Washington spent his last 4th of July in 1798 when it was a tavern. Sited on the 3rd largest parcel in Old Town, the 1/2 acre lot offers a secluded retreat of spectacular beauty. Historical details are perfectly united w/modern conveniences. 2 car garage, pool and detached carriage house. Open Sun 4/21, 1-4.