Lisa A Reedy
Durham - WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Mark Thomas Properties
3901 University Drive
DURHAM, NC 27707
“Everyone deserves to have a home that represents their lifestyle, their personality and that simply makes them feel good when they walk in the front door – regardless of their economic situation.”
As a graduate from Virginia Tech in Interior Design, I have spent my professional career in both design and sales. After working in the corporate world for over 30 years designing, planning and organizing spaces, I am now focused on helping others buy or sell their home.
- As a resident of Durham for over 14 years I have the knowledge of the Triangle area to help you find your ideal home.
- My expertise in design will help you ready your home for selling or help you imagine the possibilities of your new home purchase.
- My extensive selling experience has provided me the skills to market and sell your home quickly at the best possible price.
- I approach every customer as a partner and I believe in providing the best buying or selling experience.
- I listen and learn your needs and preferences and then through a proven marketing approach, my diligence and through good communication I will sell your home or assist you in finding a new home.
- Triangle Multiple Listing Service
- Durham Regional Association of REALTORS
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
NCIDQ Interior Designer Certificate #9600
Owner of Living Solutions –
Being introduced to Ms. Lisa Reedy was a great honor. Her influence and encouragement in this process has and always will be dearly appreciated and never forgotten! She goes out of her way to make sure that her clients are not only satisfied but love the decision that is made to purchase a home. If I had to do it all over again she would and will always be my go to person! A. Smith
Lisa is absolutely wonderful to work with. An advocate and ally throughout the home buying process, she is professional and efficient while being warm and sensitive to her clients needs. I was buying a home very quickly, under difficult circumstances and she found my home on our second trip out, within 3 days of our initial meeting and only our 4th home viewing. She facilitated the process with genuine care and expertise, while truly tuning into her clients vision and house requirements closely. I enthusiastically recommend her as a buyers realtor without any hesitation! R. Palladino
Lisa was super helpful with buying my first home. I had no idea what I was doing going into it, and everything went smoothly and she was always available to answer my questions. D.J. Simons