A full time real estate agent who has a passion for helping others and who’s willing to go the extra mile! She enjoys getting to know people “of all makes & models”!
• The home buying and selling experience can be a big step in a person’s life. Sue recognizes that fact and will work to make it as seamless as possible. She will start out ready to listen to each client’s unique set of needs & wants.
• Sue will be present to walk through the entire process, using the latest marketing tools and working with individual lenders, Realtors®, and closing agents involved in your transaction. She commits to showing each client: care, consideration and respect.
• Sue’s professional experience includes 2 years in the title business and 5 years in banking, in addition to customer service, retail and management positions. She has been recognized for her attention to detail and for providing “top-notch” customer service!
• Member of Greater Lakes Association of Realtors®, National Association of Realtors® , and the Northstar MLS system
• A Minnesota native and long -time Nisswa resident
• Married, with 3 sons, and1 daughter
• Has given significant volunteer time coordinating multiple fundraising events for a large area church youth group
• In her spare time enjoys time with family, gardening, walks with her golden retriever Maci, and sitting by the lake!