Believing that strong values guide everything he does, Chris''s dedication and commitment to providing quality service to his clients and customers is unsurpassed. Chris offers valuable expertise for both buyers and sellers, with Real Estate Appraisal, Title Insurance, and Mortgage experience. Chris thrives on finding the perfect homes for his clients. He also knows buying or selling a home is likely the single biggest financial decision you will make and understands the differing needs of both buyers and sellers. He works hard to make sure the full home sale process runs smoothly, whether working for a buyer or seller. To navigate the complex decisions involved in today’s real estate market requires the guidance of a professional. Chris is committed to service with an emphasis on accountability, reliability, timeliness and enthusiasm. Chris provides his clients all the information necessary to help them make smart real estate decisions in this fast-moving market, offering the patient guidance and attention to detail that is valued as much by first-time buyers and sellers as it is by seasoned pros.
His business principles include:
• No pressure, no hassle real estate counseling, whether you''re a first time home buyer or a seasoned real estate investor
• Sensitivity toward you and your family''s needs
• Availability when you need him - through his office, cell phone, or e-mail
• A FREE competitive market analysis for home sellers
• Pre-marketing evaluations in preparing your home for sale
• Aggressively marketed website that showcases your listings and attracts buyers
• Multiple Listing Service: making your listing available to all local REALTORS® (and their clients), plus the ability to show you any home in the area
• Offering pre-buying counseling
• A great connection to lenders in the area to offer you more buying power
• Staying on top of the latest market changes
• Keeping up with the newest technology to assist you in the home buying and selling process
Please contact Chris at (972) 318-7100 for your real estate needs.