James "Jim" J Mellon
1212 Baltimore Pike
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Dedicated in providing the highest quality service to clients in the buying and selling of real estate. This is accomplished by understanding the needs of the client and working hard with them through every phase of the transaction to ensure the successful completion of the sale.
- Licensed Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson with over 25 years experience in residential real estate investing.
- Resident of Chester Heights Borough in the Garnet Valley School District
- Member of Suburban West Association of Realtors, the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Liberal Arts – Neumann College – 1994
- Associate of Science Degree in Criminal Justice – St. Joseph University - 1980
- Facilities electrician/planner and chemical technician specialists - LyondellBasell Company –Newtown Square, PA
- Director of Facilities Management – Neumann College - Aston, PA
- Director of Maintenance – Riddle Village - Media, PA
- Active member – Eucharist Minister – Saint Francis De Sales Church - Lenni Heights / Aston, PA
Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (P.I.A.A.) basketball referee – 7 years
Member – Executive committee – Rolling Heights Homeowners Association
- Married for 32 years to a beautiful lady - Betsy
4 fabulous children and 6 beautiful grandchildren