Mara Glauberg is a top producing Sales Associate with Weichert, Corporate Headquarters office centrally located in Morris Plains. Mara was raised in Northern New Jersey and she and her husband are raising their three children in Morris County where she has successfully been bringing home buyers and sellers together for years. Her most recent credentials and achievements include:
• NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence, PLATINUM 2018, GOLD 2016,2017
• Weichert Chairman of the Board, 2018
• Consistent Corporate Headquarters Office Top Producer
• Accredited Buyers Agent
• Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor
In addition to industry recognition, Mara brings unparalleled experience:
• After many years representing some of Hollywood’s biggest stars as a talent agent, Mara transitioned her client-centered business philosophy and expert negotiation skills into real estate.
• Mara brings the same level of passion and commitment to all her clients whether they are looking for their first starter home or a luxury property, an apartment or a single-family home.
• Mara’s enormous professional network and connection to municipal and school leaders make her the “go to expert resource” on what differentiates communities, helping buyers find the best fit, and helping sellers sell in record time for top dollar.
• Selecting the right agent is critical to both the experience and financial outcomes of a real estate transaction. Mara understands that the process can be confusing and stressful – that’s why she’s personally involved every step of the way.
• Mara''s own experience as a real estate investor in Morris and Essex County have made her an expert in property values, staging, renovation and future property potential.