Built in 1963 and Restored in 1970, this Quaint Restaurant is located in a high traffic area just on the outskirts of downtown High Springs. On the corner of Poe Springs Road and Main Street in High springs, this location has plenty of exposure. Plenty of outside seating, rustic wood floors. This would be a great location for serving the large number of persons that visit the springs on a daily basis. Renovated in 1970, 888 SF of Heated and Cooled, 475 SF of Canopy and 294 SF of Storage. Total SF is 1657. Included with property is 4600 sf of paving and 196 sf Storage shed.