Beautiful rolling hills in historic Goochland County. Elk-Hill was purchased by Thomas Jefferson in 1778. Three years later Cornwall's army ravaged the property, taking grain, livestock and burning the buildings to the ground. Mr. & Mrs. John H. Wright later purchased the 1, 258 acre plantation. The 402 acres of Elk-Hill remain today and are being offered to the public for the first time in 60 years. With excellent access to Charlottesville and Richmond. Currently fenced for cattle. There is long frontage along Byrd Creek. An original Miller's house, believed to be built in the 1700's exists as well as two tenant houses. All needing major restoration. Land in VOF Easement.