Beautiful, park-like property, on nearly six acres, off Round Hill Road, close to town in 2-acre zone. This 1930 colonial was built on the land, part of the 300 acres owned by the Peck family dating back to the 18th c, known as Peck's Farm. The house has 8 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 4 fireplaces, heated pool and covered porch. Two separate cottages are currently rented.Detached barn, with three garage bays also on the property. If subdivided homes of just under 10, 000 sq ft could be built. Significant subdivision work has been completed , including the identification of lot lines, home sites, septic and septic reserve sites. Perc tests completed.