Honored by the Walker County Historical Commission for excellence in historical preservation, this beautifully renovated building has approximately 4024 square feet of office space. Originally constructed Circa 1925, the building is Colonial Revival style and retains much of it original character. Extensive renovations include updated electrical system, plumbing system, window treatments, sprinkler system, fire escape, window glass replaced and re-glazed, along with many other improvements. There are 6 offices, 1 full bath, 3 half baths, 2 conference rooms, full kitchen, reception room, full basement for access to mechanics and so much more. Also offered for lease as professional office space.