HOUSE OF TREASURES Built in 1880 as the Country Club of Pinebluff & lovingly restored into a home in 2002. The building served as the "Goodtimes Club" from 1 , during the depression era served as the Pinebluff FD & Town Hall. Open beam design, tongue and groove walls & roof, hand scraped 136 year old heart pine floors, original wains coating & woodworking. 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths, open floor plan that includes the living room, dining room, office & kitchen. There is also a loft space/bonus or 4th BD/room. The house sits on .69 acres; feels like more--the rear of the property backs up to a 50 acre federally protected greenspace, plus 5 acres of grassy park space & large veterans memorial that is well maintain by the village of Pinebluff. A MUST SEE! See associated docs for full history.