Captains Headquarters: Fishy while being elegant. Locale is the confluence of Finney Creek, Wachapreague Channel, marinas, and the heart of town. Salty yarns and trysting tales have encompassed this home. While the county site posts that it was built in 1930, Kirk Mariner's book, Off 13, tells a different tale: '...the Eva Stevens House from 1883, at one time housed a still that supplied 'moonshine' to the faucet in the kitchen sink; the little building in the backyard once stood at road's edge and housed a store.' The federal style architecture is now a family & friends compound and has been exquisitely restored. The gathering room is 16' x 36', master ensuite 1st floor, fish cleaning pavilion, and that old store is quite suited as a workshop. A nautical walk-about town.