General office space located across from Courthouse Park. Building is approximately 4, 527 +/- sq. feet per County Assessor. County records indicate the building was constructed in 1950 and has experienced numerous improvements, updates, etc. There is one month to month tenant and another tenant that has a lease expiring in August 2017. Alley access between 20th and 19th Street and covered parking on the alley side of the building. One electrical meter and one gas meter.