named after the wissahickon creek in Philadelphia, this 'inn' was built by Gordon Donald in 1904. people would come from miles away to eat fresh catfish and homemade waffles , they came from the east by train then caught the street car up Center street. Mrs. Johnson and her two sons, easterners would come for the peace and quiet and winter sunshine. Richard Campbell, born in Redlands in 1914, remembered driving Eleanor Roosevelt around town when she came to stay at the inn. much of the same prevails today, as the home as been lovingly restored, taking seven years of hand craftsmanship to do so. the structure has been totally retrofitted, taken down to the studs, all copper plumbing, 2x6 construction. kitchen has copper detail done by medicott as well as the stained glass in the ball room. cad 5 and cable throughout, phone system is voip. the home is plumbed for an elevator from the basement to the second floor. all windows were hand made on site, interior doors solid core, every wall insulated with r 38, 5/8 " drywall. The massage room has a sauna, and an area designed for a shampoo station.Master Bdrm has separate 4 ton a/c, kitchen and living room 5 ton, 3rd floor has 5 ton 3 ton booster, ball room has 4 ton unit guest house has 5 ton a/c..