Leeds Dutch Reformed Church is a historic Dutch Reformed church on Co. Rt. 23B in Leeds, NY. It was built about 1818 and is a two story, gable fronted stone church with restrained Federal / Greek Revival style features. It is rectangular in plan, three bays wide and four bays deep. It features a square, two stage belfry topped by an octagonal, metal shingle clad spire added about 1855. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1996. Municipal water and sewer coming in 2016.