7401 E Duck Lake Road Lake Leelanau, MI 49653

$799,000
7401 E Duck Lake Road, Lake Leelanau, MI 49653
Call 1-800-839-1363
1799522

Commercial Property for sale in Lake Leelanau, MI

for $799,000 with 7 full baths. This 14,420 square foot building was built in 1998.

Property Information

  • $799,000
  • 7 Full Baths
  • Commercial
  • 14,420 Square Feet
  • Mixed Use
  • Active
  • Built in 1998
  • Lake Leelanau, MI
  • Leelanau County
  • MLS/Web ID is 1799522

 Virtual Tour

Description

Opportunity to owner-occupy 14, 420 sq. ft. or lease 67% of the building to Benzie/Leelanau District Health Department as tenants and occupy remaining 33%. The Health Department & tenants occupy 9, 696 sq. ft. of the 14, 420 total sq. ft. The Health Department is willing to discuss a lease extension with the new owner. This building (Connie Binsfeld Resource Center) is serviced by two separate parking lots and entrances. Uses permitted are Governmental, Educational, or Non-Profit organizations.

Interior 4

Heating Source

  • Natural Gas

Heating System

  • Forced Air

Sewer

  • Private Septic

Water Source

  • Private Well

Exterior 6

Construction

  • Brick

Parking

  • Parking Lot
  • Paved

Road Frontage

  • Public Maintained Road

Roof

  • Asphalt Roof

Siding

  • Block Exterior

Zoning

  • Agricultural
  • Residential

Miscellaneous 1

Location

  • Freestanding

† Excluded Feature

Listed By

Broker: COLDWELL BANKER SCHMIDT-S.BAY
Phone: (231) 883-4644

7401 E Duck Lake Road , Lake Leelanau, MI, 49653 is a Commercial Property for sale at $799,000 with 14,420 sqft. 7401 E Duck Lake Road has 7 baths and was built in 1998. The property's zip code is 49653 which is in Lake Leelanau, MI

Get an Immediate Callback from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
or Call us at 1-800-839-1363

Market Pricing

Average % of sale price Median % of sale price
All listings in Lake Leelanau $626,377 22 % below $440,000 45 % below
Commerical listings in Lake Leelanau $383,080 52 % below $325,000 59 % below

Get the facts about Lake Leelanau, MI!

Population 210
Population Growth (since 2000) 12 %
Median Income $50,374
Median Age 50.1
Households w/ Children 24 %

Residential Dwellings

  • Owned 66
  • Vacant 46
  • Rented 14

Similar Listings

Get an Immediate Callback from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
or Call us at 1-800-839-1363