New Campaign Demonstrates "The Weichert Difference"
MORRIS PLAINS, N.J.– Weichert, Realtors recently launched a recruiting campaign aimed at illustrating the key advantages it offers real estate professionals. The campaign, based on the theme “The Weichert Difference,” details the unique products and support the company offers to sales associates.
“Every company says that they offer advantages over the competition, but few actually spell out what those benefits are,” said James M. Weichert, president and founder of Weichert, Realtors. “We outline specific areas where we believe we provide a true difference to our agents.”
The campaign spotlights distinct advantages provided by Weichert to sales associates in six categories including leadership and strength, guidance and support, Internet strategy, sales and marketing tools, lead generation and training. A number of print and electronic materials have been created that demonstrate the six Weichert advantages.
Some of the benefits detailed in the campaign include:
- The convenience and opportunity provided by being part of a family of companies that includes a top 30 mortgage lender and a dozen other ancillary services.
- Weichert.com, a leading real estate Web site that typically generates more than 100,000 visits a day.
- The ability to provide leads through Weichert Lead Network, a lead generation system that puts buyers in touch with agents in real time, as well as Weichert Relocation Resources, Inc., one of the world’s largest relocation companies.
- Weichert’s proven Open House program which is considered by many to be the most detailed and thorough process in the industry.
- WeichertOne.com, the company’s award winning intranet site, which provide instant access to valuable tools, programs and information.
- In-office and online training and seminars, provided at no charge, that prepare agents for success and keep them informed on emerging topics like social media and green home building principles.
“The elements for success in real estate haven’t changed much over the years. It always comes down to the ability to get the leads and convert on those opportunities. We base the support we provide our sales associates on these fundamental principles so they are best prepared to succeed in any market,” added Weichert.
About Weichert, Realtors
Weichert has nearly 18,000 sales associates in approximately 500 company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets throughout the U.S. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home and title insurance. For more information, Weichert's customer service center can be reached at 1-800-USA-SOLD or at Weichert's Web site, www.weichert.com. Each Weichert franchised office is independently owned and operated.