Weichert, Realtors® Adds Seven More Affiliated Offices
MORRIS PLAINS, N.J.
– Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc. reported a spate of affiliated office
openings over a recent three-day period.
During that time, the rapidly growing franchise arm of Weichert,
Realtors® added seven franchise offices in locations on the East and West Coasts
and around the Great Lakes. The total included five newly affiliated
companies as well as the expansions of two existing franchisees.
Welcoming the new affiliates, Martin J. Rueter, president of
Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, said, “Our market presence is strengthening as
the nation’s broker community becomes increasingly aware of the uniqueness of
Weichert’s business-model-based franchise with its defined way of
The new Weichert® affiliates include:
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - America
First Team, Concord, Calif.
Julie Rogers and Rob Robertson are the owners of Weichert’s first franchise
in the Golden State’s Contra Costa County/East Bay
market. Rogers is broker of record.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Channing Real Estate, Cambridge, Mass. Located in Harvard Square, this 20-year-old company
is owned by Broker Bill Luther and Senior Vice President/Relocation & Sales
Director Catherine Luther.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Cass Realty, Dearborn, Mich. Ronald “Ron” La Casse, Jr. is the
broker/owner of this six-year-old real estate firm.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Town & Country, Saginaw, Mich. This new Weichert affiliate serving the Saginaw Bay area is owned by Broker Susan Mary
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Community Group, Mankato,
Minn. Rich Draheim and Jon Kietzer are the
owners of Weichert’s third Minnesota
affiliate. Draheim is broker of record.
The two Weichert affiliates that expanded over that
three-day span include:
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Quality Homes, under Broker/Owner
Anthony Atkinson, opened a second N.Y. location in Hempstead,
L.I. Its original Long Island office in
Baldwin was among the first 34 offices to sign
on with Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc. in its initial year in 2002.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Hunter Properties, owned by Broker
Cheryl Deschenes and Pat Fellmann, launched a second Massachusetts
office in North Attleboro. The company’s
office was voted a 2006 Model Office within the Weichert franchise
Weichert Real Estate Affiliates launched its first franchise
office in January 2002 and now serves more than 330 markets in 32 states.
Weichert has nearly 19,300 sales associates in over 500
company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets throughout the U.S. A family of full-service real estate and
financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential
and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home
and title insurance. For more
information, call Weichert's customer service center at 1-800-USA-SOLD or visit
Weichert's Web site, www.weichert.com. Each Weichert franchised office is
independently owned and operated.