Weichert Relocation Resources Experiences Record Growth in 2005
MORRIS PLAINS, N.J. — Weichert Relocation Resources Inc. experienced another year of historic growth in 2005, highlighted by a number of achievements and company milestones.
“The past year saw our company expand its global footprint, attain new benchmarks in customer satisfaction, and initiate numerous process and service enhancements,” said Aram Minnetian, CEO and president of Weichert Relocation Resources. “Most importantly, we continued to focus on the primary driver behind our success; namely, exceeding the expectations of the clients and relocating employees we serve.”
Some of Weichert Relocation Resources’ notable accomplishments in 2005 included:
· Achieving a 96 percent rate of transferee satisfaction, a new company benchmark, with 70 percent of these transferees declaring themselves Raving Fans, the company’s highest category for customer satisfaction.
· Welcoming a record number of new clients, including Booz Allen Hamilton; Foot Locker Inc.; and other leading organizations.
· Enhancing its global footprint and Asia Pacific presence with the opening of a new office in Hong Kong.
· Successfully retaining ISO 9001:2000 certification in its London office, which has held this designation since 1996.
· Introducing a global service delivery model to offer clients the convenience of domestic, international and assignment management solutions delivered through a single service team.
· Furthering its Balanced Scorecard program by implementing scorecards to track business unit, department and performance metrics.
· Establishing a dedicated Organizational Effectiveness team charged with auditing and monitoring processes, overseeing SAS 70 audits & reporting, and attaining ISO certifications.
“We’re proud that Weichert Relocation Resources continues to attract some of the world’s leading corporations to our client roster,” said Jim Schneider, senior vice president. “Our focus on exceptional program management, customer satisfaction and performance measurement will only further our reputation in the global marketplace, enabling us to continue our positive momentum.”
About Weichert Relocation Resources: Weichert Relocation Resources Inc. (WRRI) delivers turnkey workforce mobility solutions to some of the world’s leading corporations and their employees. With a service reach encompassing over 120 countries, WRRI serves 500 clients throughout the world. The company’s service offerings include domestic relocation services, international assignment services, real estate management and resale services, financial services, payroll and tax services, household goods move management services, consulting services, and group move management services. WRRI has offices worldwide and more than 500 employees. For more information, visit www.wrri.com.